Optimization of business processes
ACHIEVE OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
Benefits of process optimization
We’ll help you to discover waste in your processes. You’ll save up to 40% of operational costs by eliminating or reducing them.
Automation and work standardization will further lower your expenses.
Optimization of business processes leads to significant defects and error reduction.
You can achieve a goal of less than 1% of defects in your everyday operation if Lean Six Sigma tools are applied. That leads to full customer satisfaction and a no-compliance future.
Your employees will become highly motivated by taking an active role in process optimization. The atmosphere of constant improvement will become the norm.
Standardization and automation will eliminate tedious tasks and ambiguous work procedures.
During the optimization of business processes, together, we’ll establish control mechanisms to monitor efficiency and effectiveness.
Your processes and products will be inside specification limits with minimum effort and time spent on quality control.
No matter what the future brings, with highly optimized processes, you’ll be able to react quickly to any threats.
Risks will be minimal with excellent control, motivated employees, low-cost production, and returning customers.
Business optimization - simply explained
Optimization of business processes is a very challenging but necessary endeavor. It often requires:
- redesigning key processes
- the shift in individual behavior and thinking
- interruption of traditional philosophy and
- full company’s retrospect and analysis.
Process optimization goals are:
- efficiency improvement
- maximal effectiveness
- aligning individual processes with the company’s strategy and business goals
- taking control over every aspect of daily routines and tasks
- reduction of errors
- work standardization
Optimization of business processes ensures that every process is working at its best possible level.
Why you need optimization of processes
Achieving full operational potential by initial optimization and later by constant improvement guarantees long-term business success and profitability.
If no effort is made to maintain established routines, the performance level of any process tends to decline over time.
- is the key to reducing failures, errors, and defects within the system;
- allows smooth system functionality;
- identifies and eliminates errors before they occur or escalate;
- enables market competitiveness by continuously improving business systems;
- leads to increased profitability, greater user satisfaction, better utilization of resources, and the highest possible quality.
Optimization of business processes - how we do it
Optimization of business processes is a tailor-made effort.
Together, we’ll find the optimal optimization level for your business.
To optimize your business processes, we’ll
- use a set of LEAN and Six Sigma tools (Value stream mapping, 5S, ToC) to find waste,
- establish a new process flow and
- define key performance indicators for monitoring and control.
How to optimize your business
Together, we’ll identify one or more processes that should be optimized.
We’ll use LeanSixSigma tools to find answers to the following questions:
- Does the process meet all the required performances?
- How can it perform better?
- Which resources aren’t spent optimally?
- Where can savings be made?
All relevant process elements will be observed:
- process steps,
- data and communication flows,
- key metrics.
Creation of a list of proposals
Together, we’ll make several possible improvement strategies and present them with data relevant to the final choice and decision: You’ll get our proposals with:
- level of risk,
- financial costs,
- deadline for the implementation,
- implementation complexity.
Stakeholders will be able to decide which proposals will be adopted.
With our guidance, you’ll introduce the selected strategies and improved procedures to your company. Your employees will be eager to switch to the new way of doing business since they took an active part in creating the strategy.
We’ll create a control plan, tools, and mechanisms that will help you to monitor and measure:
- micro and macro process performance (SLA, KPI),
- implementation of proposals and
- further optimization
Monitoring tools will immediately signal if your newly established optimal state starts deviating from control limits.
The goal is to achieve the best possible results and keep doing it for years.
If you already know how many processes should be optimized in your company, please fill in this 2-minutes questionnaire.
That will help us prepare for our first consultation.
If unsure what you need, please tell us more about your problem. The first consultation is free.
When we learn more about your pain and business goals, you’ll get a custom-made offer for the solution to your problems.